Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, becuase I am not myself you see.





Dress- Great buy at Zara. Tights- Self made (or possibly destructed). Boots- Oh, the things you find at "Hole-in-the-wall," boutiques in Cherie Paris! Shrug- some furry creation which was a beautiful faux fur until I sent through the wash and it came out resembling a dead poodle with a tie at both end rather then a shrug. Headband- Self made.

I pride myself as a creation whore, whether it is destroying something into perfection or gluing, sewing and meshing together random odds and ends which I come across in my black hole of a bed room. There is very little in my closet which hasn't been modified or tipped up by me in one way or another.
A few photos I took last year after seeing Tim Burton's version of Alice in Wonderland. I was somewhat fixated on fairy tales and forest fairy fashions...
In a way i miss my bangs. Considering cutting them back... 

No comments:

Post a Comment