Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The General Direction is Up.


The dress was bought last year at Zara, it's been sitting in my closet waiting for a big night out since then...There is actually an exposed industrial zipper in the back. The sweater is my favorite fall creation this year, I bought it last February for my mother when I was in Cherie Paris; but I stole it. The boots are the beautiful child of  army combat boots and leather thigh highs. A treasure i found in the florence leather market. 
These photos are taken on what is widely known as the Hill . Its a hidden plateau above a rather steep hill in a ravine close to my school-were kids normally go to blaze or smoke cigarettes. It's beautiful and secluded. My favorite place to go when I have moment to sketch/write/think or even take time to myself while having a few well deserved smokes and a $10.00 coffee. (fucking Starbucks) Its the kind of place were your able to clear your mind and just enjoy your surroundings . My little utopia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment