Thursday, December 9, 2010

Smile, Bright Eyes...


Moving subways tend to be reoccurring image in my collection, yet in this particular photo I somehow caught the reflection of myself taking it in something reflective within or outside the subway car. It actually a little eerie if you ask me. The coat I'm wearing here is actually quite beautiful-but my friends swear it makes me look like a cross between a witch and a private investigator...


 Too much free time and too many rhinestones.



A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to experience the life of a celebrity (...well a Toronto celebrity) at The Heart of Fashion, (an anual fashion event in support of breast cancer)  with my sexy little blonde russian friend. A few too many glasses of wine later we had become "best friends" with the DJ and were strutting down the deserted runway. 
The dress is a stretch satin- Marchiano by Guess. Platform Mary Janes are Bordello. 

My favorite Cafe in Florence, I went there every morning when I visited this summer. This is why....

No comments:

Post a Comment